Green Lizard Technologies Ltd (GLT) and its joint venture partners (Poseidon Plastics, Green Epoxy Solutions (GES) and Abundia Plastics Recycling) are in the process of relocating the majority of their activities and developments to the Wilton Centre at Teesside. A position has been opened up to coordinate the team activities for GLT and its above-mentioned partners and act as Office Manager and PA to the CEO. The teams are expanding rapidly and are planning manufacturing investments in Teesside, Belfast and international locations in the US and the Asean.
The role will focus on coordinating the three major teams in Teesside (GLT, Poseidon Plastics and GES) and help the Operations Director and CEO with establishing effective communication and control for the Belfast investment in plastics recycling (Abundia). The major parts of the job will be to act as the first point of contact for international partners and joint venture partners, to set-up meetings, arrange all staff travel, establish the new office at the Wilton Centre and act as support to the Operations Director and the teams primarily based in Teesside. The post will also manage the CEO’s schedule and diary and his participation at international conferences, business trade shows and joint venture meetings.
As Office Manager and PA you will ensure the smooth running of the administrative processes of the Teesside office, including reception and associated customer service. You will also provide a strictly private and confidential personal assistant role to the CEO.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Providing a pro-active and comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the three major teams in Teesside, including planning and organising meetings.
· To provide a reception service which includes phone cover, greeting visitors, and keeping the phone list up to date.
· Managing the diary of the CEO and all his associated diary events.
· Organising and filing the CEO’s paperwork including the filing of his expenses.
· Preparing for meetings and, when necessary, capture and produce Minutes of meetings, check for accuracy and circulate in line with agreed timescales.
· Co-ordinate all necessary travel arrangements for all the staff (GLT, Poseidon Plastics, GES and Abundia).
· Assist the Operations Director with the procurement of goods and supplies for the Teesside based teams.
· Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
To be successful in the role of Office Manager and PA you will be an exceptional administrator with the ability to organise others. You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial/admin support to teams, preferably in high tech sector or chemicals/clean energy areas.
· High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word.
· Highly effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders and ensuring an excellent first impression.
· Clear understanding of confidentiality.
· Positive, flexible attitude; high degree of integrity and professionalism; ability to remain composed under pressure.
· Excellent organisation skills; ability to effectively plan and manage work, respond to conflicting demands on an urgent and ad-hoc basis and prioritise workload appropriately.
· Experience as PA for CEO or Business Development Manager.
· Experience in managing cross culture partners (US, China, Asean, Europe).
Location: Wilton Centre, Redcar TS10 4RF
Job Type: Full-time
Applications for this position can be submitted through indeed.com